Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009

Google Analytics

I've always wondered about people telling me how they check their "blog-stats" first thing in the morning and then every 15 minutes. Now I know.

I installed Google Analytics a couple of days ago on this blog and ever since I've been avidly tracking the DOZENS of visitors we get each day.
You'd be surprised at just how many fascinating statistics Google can generate out of those couple visits. Everything from the exact time every one of you buggers spends here to how many times a day you brush your teeth. Here one of my favorite statistics:

Google knows where your house lives.

Edit: Due to overwhelming demand, the UK and Sweden:




7 Kommentare:

  1. Stell mal die Europakarte online :D
    Ich will mich in Schweden sehn :P

    med kära hälsingar
    Steph

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've just had a look - Google Analytics doesn't show any visitors from Sweden. Can't say why though. Maybe you get routed through the UK, and it counts you there. Although for Germany it manages to get very exact origin locations...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ja dann zeig doch mal die UK karte ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hehe, jetzt kennt ihr eure wahren fans ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. [quote]hehe, jetzt kennt ihr eure wahren fans ;)[/quote]

    I hope you appreciate the irony in posting that as "anonymous" user :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. mach mal Österreich!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Danke, da fühlt man sich gleich wertgeschätzt^^^

    AntwortenLöschen